From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 15:27:56 -0800
Hi FML'ers,

I recently posted about ferret math striking my apt... I've acquired a
beautiful, 1-year old sable female named KC as a great companion to my first
fuzzy-girl Jasmine.

KC previously owned my boyfriend and due to his incredible work schedule, he
let her adopt me instead!  KC is very sweet-tempered -- she gives lots of
nose kisses and loves to be held!  -- but she does have a habit I can't for
the life of me figure out.

She is a big-time foot & ankle biter, and not just with socks/shoes on your
feet... she goes after bare toes too, OUCH!  ;)

My boyfriend says she is telling me she really wants something by doing
this, but I give her lots of attetion already and treats too, so is she just
acting spoiled?  I've heard that lots of fuzzies owning the FML'ers are
foot/ankle nibblers, but KC takes good, consistent chomps on my poor feet!

Any recommendations on why she may be doing this and how to stop?  It's
funny, because she is normally so sweet-tempered, and my baby Jasmine is
usually the ****-disturber around the house (but can act just as lovable and
cuddly!) Maybe KC just misses owning my boyfriend :( ... thoughts,
suggestions, posts appreciated!  (I'm in the big FFZ, unfortunately)

thanks & dooks to everyone!
Jennifer (mom) &
KC, Jasmine (sable sisters!)