From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:57:27 -0500
Hi all.

saw Sue's post about the shelf box.  I too have one of those boxes in the
living room (try explaining that to company.."hey, why do you have empty
boxes all over?").  anyway, Fidget really likes us to put the box on the
staircase.  that way he can slide down it or hide under it, while we wait to
grab him.  (we have a short staircase and it isn't steep) He has a ball with
it!  The cats like it too, in fact, it seems to be one of the most popular
toys in the house.  Followed closely by the ferret tent, which, I might add,
our cat thought was hers when we put it together on Christmas day.  Fidget
took no time in explaining that it was HIS tent and he'd be happy to share,
but she had to let him bite her feet...

cheers
chris and fidget