From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:13:11 +0100
A friend who is now a veterinary nurse in Florida, brought her ferrets
into the UK on the understanding that she quarantined them at her
residence in the UK.

Ash and Jasmine the ferret returned to Florida after two years in the UK.

You need to contact DEFRA

Here is one of my contacts, [log in to unmask] Jean should be
able to give you all the help you require.  As we do not have rabies in
the UK they might require that your ferrets' shots are be up to date.

Affiliated to Artis Pet Sanctuary, Doncaster, Yorkshire ,UK.

[log in to unmask] Registered Charity Number 1069533.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/head-gardener

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html

http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation

http://www.headway.org.uk/

Some great people who have supported me through my illness.