From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:50:22 EST
First off, Fuzztek Shelter has a baby ferret (7-9 weeks), found in Northern
NJ last week.  If you can describe it, as well as where it was lost, please
call me to claim... 732-398-0132.  If this little bugger isn't claimed, it
will be available for adoption in about 3 weeks (after it has received full
set of Distemper vaccines).  Let me know if you are interested in adopting
it.  I will give more info on it (color, gender, etc.  if no one steps
forth to claim).  I will NOT ship this ferret, however I will meet you or
arrange transport if possible to places in the Northeast.

Also, to celebrate out celebrity Jean Caputo-Lee being in town, we are
having a NYC get together Sunday.  More details to follow, but it looks
like we will take her on a whirlwind touristy day seeing sights such as the
Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Staten Island Ferrey (great view
of Statue of Liberty, etc.)  Let me know if you want to join us, and I will
send details on where and when.

-Anne