From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:49:12 -0400
Hi

I highly recommend Pam Greene's micro-FAQ and mini-FAQ as great info
packets.  You are free to use them as is.  If you prefer to write your own,
they will still serve as a great reference/model.

You can get the micro-FAQ at http://www.ferretcentral.org/faq/one-page.pdf

The mini-FAQ is available at http://www.ferretcentral.org/faq/minifaq.pdf

You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to read/print these files.  The
free reader is available at
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

Happy Ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122

Sometimes I think I would like to be named the 'Prince of Weasels.' As the
Prince of Weasels, I would sneak up behind people and bite them.  Then they
would turn around and say, "What the... Oh, it's just you, the Prince of
Weasels." ...Jack Handey