From:
Fran freedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:30:24 -0700
We have a ferret that was found in the Prescott Valley area of Arizona.
If you know of someone who has lost a ferret in that area please
contact our sanctuary at the info below. Must be able to identify and
that is why we are not giving any particulars yet. We will keep for
one month to give the owners a chance to find it then it will be up
for adoption.

Regards,
Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary
A New Beginning...
A 501(c)(3) organization

Contact info: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ., 86325 -
tel.928-821-2420 - fax 928-634-2800 -
email [log in to unmask] -
website www.morningstarr.org