Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:01:01 +0000
I wanted to take a moment to thank all of the special secret santas
for the ferrets at the Oregon Ferret Shelter. Hopefully all of you
will see this. My main computer finally curled up and died so all your
information is now buried. We all had a wonderful Christmas despite
what we have endured the last 2 months since Dave's back surgery.
Thanks to many of you who saw us through rough times with very short
paychecks! All who tediously worked on the auction, many many thanks.
It kept the shelter doors open, us off the streets, and utility bills
paid and the ferrets fed. With all that said, thank you and a very
Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year in 2013.

Dave and Chris Mathis and the Oregon Ferret Shelter.