From:
"McLaughlin,Sharon;DSENPRS,LM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:04:00 DST
Well here I am again..  Woobie is now in the hospital for a few days.  His
poop is staying green and he stopped eating and drinking totally.  He is
barely a skeleton because he lost so much weight.  I was force feeding duck
soup and water with pedialyte mixed in.  Unfortunately I work 9 hours a
day and was not able to feed him every 2-3 hours.  I fed him before work
and after work and before bedtime.  He got severely dehydrated and when I
got home from work yesterday and picked him up, he looked really bad.  I
put him on the floor and he just fell over.  He can not walk, he has no
strength.  I took him right to the vet again (He was there last Monday
when the first signs of him being sick hit and was given medicine).  He
did Xrays, theres no blockage.  He couldnt draw blood because of the
dehydration being so bad.  He was able to get a small drop to test his
blood sugar and it was at 44.  So now Insulinoma could be playing a part in
all of this.  The Doctor said he wanted to rehydrate and re-test since he
was only able to get a drop from him.  I know he is in very good hands.
He is getting around the clock Care from Yvonne DeCarlo of The Fuzztek
Shelter.  She is the Vet Tech for my Vet.  He never had an Insulinoma
problem before, he usually eats like a horse and is very active.  Please
pray for my Baby to pull through this.  I don't want to lose him.  Hes not
ready to go.  Im not ready to let him go..

Sharon (Smaccie)
Woobie, Princess, Crystal and Mystic