Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:04:50 +0000
Hi everyone,

Gosh it's been forever since I last posted.  Anyway...my husband and I
may be relocating to Florida later this summer.  I have lived in Kansas
for almost 25 years and have had ferrets for the past 9.  I am interested
in making some Florida contacts both for reassurance and resourse
concerning my ferrets and friendship for me!  I will know absolutely no
one (except my husband and fuzzies) and am worried about this move.  The
location is the Florida Keys.  We are deciding on a job there.  If we
take the job, we move.  So it is still undecided.  So any Florida ferret
people who can "befriend" me and my fuzzies please contact me!  (gosh I
sound desperate!)  Thanks in advance!

Julie and David Guardino and...
Deli, Boo, Razz and Nutmeg and...
The Cats: