From:
JMYSHARONA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 14:44:33 EST
First: Last week we heard a brief news story regarding a six alarm fire at
Marshall farms' upstate NY breeding facility.  The only info given was that
it involved two buildings.  That was the extent of media coverage.  Knowing
MF's closed lip policy, they probably had a hand in nixing any further
coverage.  Anyone with info please reply, either directly or by post.
Anyone with suggestions on digging up info, please do the same.

Second: I never had any luck with corner pans.  I tried the first about five
years ago and have tried updated versions as they have been available.  I
think my little ones didn't like being half in / half out of the box when
doing thier business.

Third: If you have had little ones cross the Bridge a
nice place to visit is called "For those who have gone before us".  Address
http://www.goecities.com/Heartland/Acres/1148/ I visit this site now and
then, when I find my thoughts going to Gypsy and Coco-puff or when I hear of
someone losing one of thiers.  It's a kind of quiet place to pay respects.
Special thanks to it's creator, whoever you are!  Fourth: Last but not
least: Ultrasound; The following in no way suggests anyone not follow thier
vets recommendations.  I AM NOT A VET.  The overall response I recieved from
my original post suggests that ultrasound is not considered a reliable
diagnostic tool for the following conditions; Adrenal tumors / Pancreatis
cysts / or Lymphoma .  The reasons stated are that ultrasound can only
detect cysts and tumors if they are in an advanced stage and quite large.
Whereas exploratory surgery can find these conditions at an earlier stage
when they are more easily treatable.  The overall response DID strongly
recommend ultrasound use for a suspected cardiac condition, such as
cardiomyopothy.  I recieved many responses to my post and would like to
thank all who helped.  In this follow up I only took into consideration the
Fuzzie XXX's & OOO's to all!!!  Sharon