Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 16:37:00 EDT
I just wanted to thank Rick Lemker for the shower dialog recently, I started
laughing so hard that all of my co-workers turned to find out what could be
so hilarious about cataloging books, and of course the FML bears no
resemblance to cataloging, so I was caught getting my ferret fix of the day!
I really enjoyed it!  The night before I read it, we had just bathed our two
ferrets in the shower, which consisted of Weehawk doing laps around the
bathroom trying to figure out how to get in where all the fun was happening
while Silk was being bathed, but once it was his turn, well he then spent the
entire wash trying to figure out how to get around that cloth thing that had
him trapped in the land of falling water!!!  So it was a very appreciated
scenario :)
The FML is incredible, wonderful and educational, THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE!
Krystal and David
Silk "wow, mud to play in, this is better than that cold white stuff!"
Weehawk "Silk you idiot, don't ya know that mom's coat is the only place to
          be if ya hafta be outside?  (of course only after you get covered in
          mud!)"