From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:17:20 -0800
The St Patricks Day Card Exchange not only brought in $235.00, but it
also produced some wonderful, wonderful cards!  There are some very
talented people out there and some of these cards were great!  Sandy,
Suzi and Angela...yours were awesome!  Got some very cute pictures, too!
Thanks for sending them Marilyn, Suzanne and Heather.  And Carol..what
can I say about the MamboMoney?  I just loved it!  The 'kids' say thanks
for the balls to Brenda and wonder how she knew they needed new ones!

This was a great exchange!  Thank you to everyone who participated and
especially to those who donated money to Support our Shelters.

Diddy Wheeler, Debbie Zimmerman, Stephanie Grant, Vickey Bishop, Judy
Gabel, Marguerite Rauenzahn, Suzi Lambert, Ray and Julie Pressey, Anna
Walker, Holly DiMeglio, Carol Owens, Deb Carlson, Chris Matlick, Debbie
Fitzgerald, Linda Zerillo, CArol Krause, Brenda Zupko, Marilyn Ledoux,
Alicia Drakiotes, Angela Dixon and Jennifer Phillips.

Thank you all for your donations.  We simply could not do what we do
without your support!

And it's time to be signing up for the Easter Exchange.  This is one of
the best ones of the year and if you've thought about joining in the past
and just haven't done it yet...this is the one you want to start with!
You can sign up by sending me an e-mail or by going to:

<http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php>

Thanks and I hope you can join us for Easter!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters