From:
Lori Govier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 05:33:35 -0600
Thought I would introduce myself.  I am the proud owner of a 4 month old
female silver ferret.  She did belong to my son, but his landlady found
out (he's not allowed pets) so Minnie came to live with us.

I have never had a ferret before so she is an interesting experience.  I
have been interested in ferrets for years, so now I finally have one.
She is such a funny little critter.  I get a kick out of the way she
races around the house and her dook dook noises!

I took her for a walk yesterday and she actually did pretty well.

Does anyone else on this list feed raw?  I could use a bit of help in
that area.  I feed a raw diet to my dogs and cat.

I also have two dogs, a cat and a rabbit.  The cat is unimpressed that
this ferret has come to live here.  The dogs are very interested in
Minnie.  Last night we did some introductions outside of Minnie's cage (4
level multi ferret house).  It will be awhile yet before I let them all
play together.

Looking forward to learning more about these little fuzzbutts!

Lori
Minnie