Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:21:59 -0700
I just want you to know how much I enjoy your posts about your ferrets.
Especially Peekaboo.

I also have a blind ferret, Bizzy. For the most part she gets along as
well as her seeing buddies, but sometimes she bumps into something that
I left in her path.

How do you feel about those little stick on felt pads that go under
chair legs. They come in different sizes, and one stuck on the nose
would help, don't you think.

As for the whisker extensions, fabulous idea. You didn't say what you
used, but I have the perfect thing. Donkey mane hair. It comes in
different lengths and colors.

Sorry Isabella, no pink.

If Pester feels left out, you can also use it to braid her a nice
necklace. Weave in a few beads, or use a bit of tar and stick a few
beads next to her ear tat. Perfect for todays *in* ferret.

I can send you some mane hair, what you don't use the birds will use
as nesting material next spring.

Ardith
love these little old blind ladies