From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 07:59:24 -0500
We have been using Sun & Earth products for some time now, & LOVE
them!!!

They are non toxic, non-chemical, biodegradeable--no fumes etc. and
they smell like fresh sliced orange. Very uplifting.

Their all purpose cleaner is excellent to spray in the litterpans,
when wiping them out, and for those "accidents" on the floor. Great
for countertops too! Cuts grease.

We love their laundry soap & fabric softener! The laundry soap really
cuts the ferret oils in the bedding. The liquid fabric softener smells
clean & wonderful, like soap.

We like the dishwashing liquid too---and we wash LOTS of soup dishes!!!
It hasn`t bothered my hands. (They do make one for dishwashers too--but
we don`t have a dishwasher.)

Some of the ferties used to sneeze, when we used other products. Not
so, anymore.

Free shipping, over a certain abount of $$--and they give free goodies
too sometimes (under "special offers")

We are cleaning up after 70 ferrets here, so the products we use have
to be safe & effective. Not too expensive either, over the long haul.
(GEESH--Does this sound like a commercial?) LOL. OK-- I`ll add the
disclaimer then-- We are not in any way affiliated with Sun & Earth,
and get no kickback from them---but we at Zoo`s Ferret Sanctuary use
these products daily.

Their web addy is www.sunandearth.com

Good luck!

Love,