Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 23:39:35 -0500
Hey Everyone,

OK, after I sent off my post I realized I left a couple of things off
of it.

First, the correct "procedure for recycling the oatmeal."

It can be used for more than one bath, but I don't think I would use it
again except like on the same day.  So yes, you could do a few baths in a
row before tossing.  It just gets weaker.

I turn the bag/sock inside out into my kitchen sink.  I rinse said bag/sock
extremely well.  You do not have to wash it every time.

Be sure and rinse your tub after an oatmeal bath.  It makes the surface
slick and I don't want anyone suing me!!!!! ;-)

Mo' Maggie and her Oatmeal Kids