From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:20:47 -0500
Hi,

I was wondering if the person that posted about ferret proofing their
backyard, could contact me and give me their ideas and tell me how to do
it.  My ferrets would enjoy it I am sure!!!

And,

I have asked before and no one answered me.  But what is DOOKING!!!
Everybody talks about it and I am itching to know what it is.  PLEASE help
a very dumb ferret owner and tell her what dooking is.

Thanks everyone,
Heidi