From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:33:34 -0500
Hiya and SORRY it took me so long to get this public thank you out to
my Santa. Thank you Rose for the donation you made to help pay for some
of my vet bills. my shelter mommie appreciates is very much and so do
I (though I really didn't appreciate having the surgery!! I poofed the
vet lol!!) I am now much better after my adrenal surgery and ready to
be adopted with my new best friend, Sophie. Thank you so much for
helping this happen for me!! Merry Christmas!

MUCH love, Hercules

The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>