From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 17:53:14 -0500
this is for a friend of mine.  he is looking to adopt or purchase one or two
baby (or young adult) ferrets in the SE Michigan area.  I just have to say
that I am really impressed in his efforts to become familiar with ferrets -
he has read the entire FAQ and come over to meet all seven of ours, to see
how they live, etc...

It's nice to see responsibility sometimes...  so if anyone knows of a
breeder or shelter in SE Michigan, please mail me

beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch