From:
David M Weinreb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 08:27:45 -0400
Hey Folks:

This playmate thing is getting nutty.  Playboy is not usually considered
porn, Hustler might be.

If this girl was not nude in Modern Ferret, what difference does it make
what her job is?  If our Prez had a ferret or two, would it be okay to have
his picture and story in MF?  How about Monica or Bobbitt?

If Playboy is porn, then so are some prime time TV shows, R movies, soap
operas, etc.  Time to get real, people.  We have people dying in this world
from AIDS, hunger, war, etc.  Don't know anyone dying from watching/reading
porn (except maybe a heart attack or two).  Get your priorities straight.

If some of you people get so worked up about a pretty girl and a pretty
ferret in a magazine, you must really be upset about the Prez and our
foreign policy or NYPD Blue. <G>

Reality Check, pass the valium.

Have a nice day, PLEASE.