From:
Paula Federici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:26:54 -0700
A very Hot Howdy from Santa Fe.  I personally want to thank each and
everyone of you who so generously donated for all the fire ferrets.  All
of the Los Alamos crew are back in their old homes or in one case, a
temporary home, now.

I am trying to send thank you notes to each of you but am running a bit
behind.  If I forget anyone, please forgive me.  My shelter has 5 new
additions within the last week to make my shelter total 14 plus my personal
total of 14.  I really don't know how those of you with more shelter babies
do it.

I want to ask each and everyone of you to please email me if you need
anything for your shelters.  I may not be able to send much, but I have
had so many wonderful people come into my life and the lives of my crew,
I want to repay some of the kindness.

Santa Fe now has another major fire within a 30 minute drive in our Santa
Fe National Forest.  The Pecos region has had to evacuate most of their
residents and many have animals.  I am in contact with the Pecos PAWS to
see if I can offer any help.  This fire is very close to contaminating the
main water supply for Santa Fe and Las Vegas.  Keep us in your prayers.  My
love and blessings to all of you, you are truely a very wonderful group.

Paula and the Fuzzy Mafia PF Ferrets Shelter and Rescue.