From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 06:18:22 -0600
Hello!

I do have a couple thoughts on this.

First of all, will the insurance cover for all the ferrets in the household
or will it be for per ferret?  Maybe a group of ferrets (ie. pay this much
for up to 5 ferrets, and this much for 5-10 ferrets, etc.)  Or a basic
insurance with little extra for each additional ferrets like $20 basic
charge for one ferret, 5 dollars extra for each additional ferret.

The reason I mentioned this is if I had to pay for each ferret, it might
be better sense if I just put all the money I pay for each ferret into a
savings account, that way, it will be enough for any emergency.

For example, 20 dollars a month for each ferret would be 100 dollars, a
year will be 1200 dollars (that could be in my bank account instead of on
insurance).  On the other hand, if it is for all the ferrets (5) in my
house, I will be paying only 20 a month or 140 a year which makes better
sense.

What ya think?

Ferrethill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp

Soon to be FIVE!

* "Real men play with their weasels!"      *
*  http://home.earthlink.net/~ferrethill/  *
*  IQC number: 35125920                    *