From:
Robert C Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 09:43:11 -0500
This morning on one of the morning news shows, I believe it was the Today
Show, they had someone showing different pets and telling what lifestyles
that he recommended for each pet.  Towards the end of the segment he brought
out a really cute kit and said that they made excellent pets but he could
not recommend them for households with children under 5 as the children were
too rough.  It is good to see ferrets portrayed in a decent light in the
media.  I hope can only hope that law makers in Michigan saw this.  Happy
birthday Kodo!!!

                Cray