Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:16:19 EDT
Hello everyone... I am writting on behalf of a young girl named Morgan.
Morgan is requesting anyone's help.  It seems Morgan's stepmonster
(stepfather) took her kids and gave them to a petstore, she wasn't at
home and couldn't even say goodbye.  Morgan is devestated!  She has just
found out that all the kids were sold seperately and only one remains.
He is six years old, is greyish with a t shape on his chest, he has
yellow fur around his mask black feet and tail, his name is Big Rat, he
is at the Sea Horse Aquarium in Elko NV.

Please, anyone in the area, she is begging someone to go get him and love
him.  She said he is a love who enjoys being held and cuddled.  I feel
so bad for her.  Her stepmonster took all of her pets, rats, ferts, and
dog from her and she is lost without them!  She wants Big Rat to have a
wonderful home where he is loved and cared for.  If you need more
information, let me know at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Clubmedferrets/post
?protectID=018056234237067031180154163248147208071048
[Or, I think, just e-mail to [log in to unmask]   Funny, huh?  BIG]

I talk to her most days.  Please, anyone who can help get Big Rat and
give him a home let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Lori.