Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:32:49 EDT
Attention Washington Ferret Owners,

If you are looking into adding another ferret in your business, please
think about adopting your next ferret from a shelter.  This past weekend 7
more ferrets have come into the shelter.  There are handsome silver mits,
chocolate sables, dark sables, even a handsome hob and beautiful jill, was
turned into us.  Of course the hob and jill cannot be adopted until they
are neutered and spayed.  We are waiting to see if the jill may have babies
soon, before we can have her fixed.  This will be the first time that our
shelter mom has ever dealt with a pregnant mom.  The person who had these
two ferrets couldn't drop them off at the shelter any faster.  He couldn't
wait to get "rid of them"!

All the fuzzies at my house had their nails trimmed this Sunday.  Wow what
a job, thank goodness my husband is willing to help me.  Of course the
ferrets love it when its time to trim nails because thats when they get
ferretone.

Charleen Schuster and the tails!