From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 21:25:47 EDT
 Opus Alert!!!!

Opus made it through his surgery OK..  as you saw in his Daddy's post last
night...

But, his stomic is hard and painful and he cannot hold food..  the vet is on
it..  and he is getting fluids etc., but he is without much in the way of
reserves and is hurting and needs every bit of help we can send him..  The
Mantras WORKED..  and will Work Again!!!  Please, if you can, please read or
say the little Mantra for him as often as you are willing during your busy
weekend..  We are very grateful to all of you for helping us get this little
fellow through this first step... now it's time to finish the job... as see
that he gets well and back to being the sweetest, happiest, most charming
little Hob you can ever imagine...

Thank You all for your kind help ....  the gift you give is beyond price!!!

dayna and the Woozles      :]

 Mantra for Opus

 HEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUS
HEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUS
 HEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUS
 HEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUS
HEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUSHEALTHYOPUS

 [repeat as often as can be managed]

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  11-Oct-1996  18:28:48 PST