From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:09:50 -0800
I just got a new baby ferret (yesterday).  He's two months old, from a local
shelter (not MF, not even his parents), and his name is Leonard.  I am
wondering if anyone has any bright ideas about clipping his nails?  He does
not have any interest whatsoever in Ferretone, and, needless to say, he's
not into the concept of sitting still.  He's got pointy little needles on
the ends of his toes though... I had absolutely no problem in integrating
him w/my other three adults ferrets (two males, one female).  They all slept
on each other w/i three hours of his introduction.

Minta