From:
Tammy Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:59:46 -0400
[copied with permission]
There are two female ferrets - a bonded pair - in Columbia, MD in immediate
need of a home.  (They are not mine, I am posting on their behalf).  They
are 3 and 4 years old, were originally part of a larger group and have
apparently already had several homes.  They currently belong to a woman who
is going to college and whose mother put an add in the local paper and
wants to place them (preferably as a pair) by the end of this week.  I am
not posting the woman's name or phone number because I have not had a
chance to contact her for permission.  However, you can get more details
and her contact info by calling either Beth Comarow at 301/564-5652 or
Debbie Thomas at 703/242-8170.  (They are also not the owners of these
ferrets, but are trying to help find them a good home.)