From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:35:06 -0500
Hi Folks!

Well, I have been going nuts (no comments) down here in Houston, fighting
with the FHA.  Seems they don't think I was really going to be student and
just trying to buy a house to rent.  Yea, I am getting a divorce, moving a
thousand miles away to buy rental property!!!  Anyway, I am now doing a
conventional loan and should get the go ahead on Monday.  I hope so, it has
been hot and muggy and I am looking foward to some real winter weather.

White Fang has been suprising me all week.  One night while I was soaking in
the tub, she takes a flying leap and goes swimming.  That was quite a shock!
And I have discovered that she *can* hear some things.  I have a rather high
pitched voice, and when I laugh or whistle, she responds.  No question, it
is the sound I make alerting her.  I am so happy.  Plus, she has been
getting on the bed at night and curling up with me under the covers.  And
she even lets Nicky kinda be friends.  Not completely, but getting better.
And he tries so hard, even after being attacked he will still go up to her
and nuzzle her.  I think its fuzzy love.

And the final decision has not been made yet on her name.  I volunteered Mo'
Bob and then told him and right now he is *really* busy with school and
family.  So be patient and you will hear.  He has narrowed it down and we
may just put it up for a FML vote.  But I will keep you posted.  And since I
think she can hear, I may be more careful about telling her the names and
she if she does have any preference.

The rest of the crew is still upset with me.  I have been keeping them up in
their room and they are putting on the "oh man, am I abused" faces.  But I
tried letting some of them out and the boxes were the first things they hit.
Hopefully just a few more days and all our lives will return to normal.

Eventually Mo' Maggie and the Infamous 19