From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:37:30 -0800
Well I haven't been on in forever, but have to tell you of Halley's
high-risk sport.  Well it may not be really high-risk, but I'm sure if she
were human I'd be watching her sky dive!

This is something I've caught out of the corner of my eye many times
passing the ferrets room.  Now, shes brave enough, or maybe practiced
enough to show mom and dad what shes been up to.  We have a small 2 story
black cage.  It sits next to the rice bin.  Get the picture now I'm sure
you can see her sport.  Halley loves to climb up the black cage and then
dive down into the rice.  She can be quite graceful about it too!  Of
course there are the times when she gets too close to the side and does a
belly flop!  It's the funniest and cutest thing I've seen.

On another note:
I too have ferret dreams.  It almost always involves the little boogers
escaping and me trying to round the six up.  Dana dreams about us getting
more and more all the time.

On a final note:
Here's a few of Harleys nicknames.  His newest and I think my favorite
is...Jabba the Butt.  He's a MF that was bought at cost so the store owner
wouldn't return him.  (She offered him to us b/c she didn't want to send
him back and new how much we had been in looking and playing with him)
Unlike the other MF's he's over 4 pounds, mostly in the butt!  We also call
him Tub-O-Butt.  He's a beautiful Champagne and his fur is so thick and
soft.  I hope that it isn't just because of his first winter.  I want him
to be the big softie that he is now forever.

Well gotta go to my Recreation Management class.

Love and Prayers for all the sick weasies.
Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies