From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:49:11 -0600
I seem to recall someone posting a few weeks ago, theorizing that the
high starch content of kibbled foods may have contributed to a rise in
insulinoma cases in ferrets since 1980.  They suggested that pelleted
foods might be better.

What's the difference between kibbled and pelleted foods?  Are there any
pelleted foods available that are good for ferrets?

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Cassidy and Sammy
With loving memories of my dear departed Buddy