From:
Brian Millham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1993 12:24:12 -0400
Hi all,
        Introducing Bandit, my newest family member.  Bandit is a huge
neutered male, about 3 years old, and about 4-5 lbs. (I think that
lots of that is fat).  He was my neighbors, but they are moving to a
new house, and didn't want to let him run loose in the new house.  So
instead of keeping him caged, they gave him to me, so he could run
all day (and hopefully lose some weight.)

        Getting alone with Kitty and Ferrah hasn't been to bad, but he
has been over to play before, so they do know each other.  The only
time that they seem to get rough is when Bandit walks into a box or
bag that's occupied by one of the other ferrets.  I haven't seen him
sleeping with them yet, but I'd expect that real soon.  Fortunately,
he doesn't seem to be a picky eater. He was being feed grocery store
food, but he is already eating Science Diet, so I don't have to worry
about getting him to switch.

Brian, Kitty, Ferrah, Bandit, Fletch, and Buddy