From:
David and Kathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 10:08:06 -0500
I am posting in regards to a friend of mine.  She is the owner of 2
adoable male ferrets.  Both are between 1 year and 1/2 years old.  Their
names are Hagred and Maxey.  Such sweet little boys they are, but with 2
dogs, and 3 young boys, mom has declared her plate to be too full.  She
is searching for a home for these two fuzzies.  I only know them to
be healthy ferrets, and the most recent vet.  visit was in the last
3 months.  If you are interested, please contact the mom at
[log in to unmask]  She will provide any further information.
Please help me find a home for these two.

Thanks,
Kathy F