From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:53:20 -0500
Well I can see that while I have been gone that things have certainly
gone haywire.  I get called away to do a simple photo shoot in Madrid &
Milan for FQ & Cosmoferretian; and look what happens?

Jerimiah, Jerimiah, Jerimiah!  Now don't get me wrong I know it is a lot
of pressure being the mascot at Ferretwise, but you have a responsibility
to promote those designer Xtasy bed ware!

This is top quality bed ware that no ferret should go without.  If you
want your ferret to have the best, well you know where to shop.  I would
sleep in those every night [ when I could get some sleep if ya know what I
mean-the girls are crazy about them guys ;) ] Good God they are the rage
in Milan.  Then again so was I !

Jerimiah on a personal note I am glad to hear you finally got a gig.
Heard you got a calendar job - way to go!  Keep it up and I can give you
some tips so you can go international, baby.

But, seriously now we all have to go to the following link and try and
out bid each other.  Let's pick one hammock per week and make the weekly
out bid hammock, let this week be Hawaiian week.

Jerimiah, I bet more people bid on my Hawaiian hammock then yours.  What
hammock is going to be yours?

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=creativekolor&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25