From:
Joan Vick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 01:11:36 EDT
>From:    Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: cutting ferretone with olive oil
>
>I add olive oil, to make it about a 1-3 ratio.  I use Carapelli brand
>which also has a "mild" and a "light" flavor.  My ferrets love it.
>This is my favorite brand of olive oil and the only one I will buy due
>to its excellent flavor.

Hi, I don't use Ferretone at all....have you ever looked at the
ingredients???  As for olive oil...our guys are carnivores...not
Italians. :)  (please no offense to Italians...I'm half Italian.)

I use Natures Logic North Atlantic Sardine oil.  www.Natureslogic.com
I get it from Pet Food Direct.  Just a little bit every day for a treat.
And once a week on the belly for nail clippings.

Also a great food idea, my guys are doing great with it.  ( I feed
Zupreem, Natures Logic for cats, and Raw Instinct for cats, plus chicken,
eggs, ect.)  Is Natures Variety, www.Naturesvariety.com , now has a grain
free dry food for cats.  Great for people who don't feed raw.  And it's
easier.  It even has ground bone in the ingredients.  Even EVO for
ferrets doesn't have that.  And...it's a good price!  Cheaper than
any ferret food!  And much better ingredients.  IMHO. :)

Joan and Riley and Jenny...looking pretty for the Buckeye Bash!!