From:
Nikki Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:48:22 PDT
I just wanted to let eveyrone know that I just received an e-mail form
pets.com saying my order of TF was now being shipped to me.  I ordered it
on Oct 4, so anyone who ordered around that time, you should also be
gettign yours as well.

I know it took them alittle bit of time to get it to me,but I was not in
any hurry to get TF since i just bought some.  The customer service was
polite and they did not try to charge me regular price, I was able to only
pay sale price.

i will continue buying form the pet stoe near me, but if they have another
sale, I will take advantage of it.

Nikki