From:
Weezilarchy&theChaosMenagerie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:20:46 -0700
hi.  i'm kat, and i just a few hours ago got to ferrets-n-limbo to help
with the titusville rescue.  these are nothing but my experiences ....
i'm leaving the Official Update to the shelter mom.

so ...

we need 110 names.

that's the final count, 110.

tonight, i've met a choc/lt. sable old lady who i hear was at death's
door when they picked her up.

i think she's gonna make it ... she's a bag of bones, but definitely
has the will to live.

a white boy who's skinny and on feedings and fluids, but will likely
make it OK.  a scrawny dark silver girl who i just want to squeeze --
but there's nothing to squeeze.

a girl with a bad tooth who has a sable face and a silver arse.

a biggish blaze boy who's the squishiest, most lovable thing ever.  a
small medium silver girl who gave me kisses (no, i can't take you home
right now, darling.)

i'll be feeding old lady and white boy again here in a little bit and
giving them fluids, then laying down on the futon and reading until
sleep takes me home.  tomorrow, we ADV test.

and one, a sable girl (oh, there's about 40 of those) is a serious biter.

but just the one, so far.  we won't find her -- she'll find us.

the names you've always wanted to use but never have?  toss 'em out.  we
need them.

-kat-

=====
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.