From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:28:41 -0400
They say that there is nothing more vicious than a woman scorned.  Well,
they haven't seen my sweet, kind, gentle, tender little fuzzie Add-A-Kiss.
She butter's you up to get treats, gently climbs the leg to sit in your lap
and watch you on the computer, or sneaks up and licks your chin, just to say
"Hello" to you!  :)

That is, she's sweet until a field mouse makes it's way through the house!
Has anyone seen those cartoons where a cat and mouse streak through the
house, showing only a blur as they pass in and out among the furniture,
chairs and people?  Well, my ferret showed me that cats don't have anyone on
her, as her and that mouse made the rounds of the living room so fast that
my daughter never even *saw* the mouse!  Had I not been almost immobilized
with laughter, I might have helped her corner the mouse.  As it was, she
emerged from under the couch only a few minutes after cornering the little
rodent, with only the tail hanging out of her jaws.  For some reason, she
wasn't interested in that and it had to be tossed out.  However, my cat now
knows that his sole job around the house is in jeopardy!

Todd and the (Don't tell Mickey about this...k?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/