Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:32:33 -0500
Hi,
We recently adopted two ferrets and they get along great with our others,
one of which is a little girl named Kiara.  The new ferts are named Daisy
and Scooter, Scooter being a male silver.  Well the last owner said that
if ever Daisy hid herself away and I needed to find her, to just sqeak her
toy stuffed penguin.  Well, that happened one day and I found that Daisy
wouldn't come, but Kiara and Scooter would come scampering over to see the
"baby".  Well, one day our oldest boy, 16 yo, was squeeking the penguin and
Kiara came running and when he wouldn't let her have it, she chomped down
on his ankle, hard!  But not enough to draw blood.  I laughed and laughed.
Upon telling my 13 yo, the 13 yo just had to stand there and squeek it and
here comes Scooter and bit HIM on the ankle and this time there was blood.
So from now on, no squeekies unless we're trying to find a ferret, but it
still makes me laugh to think of it.

Alicia