From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 02:09:17 -0700
Thank you, Ken, for sharing your experience. At last, it wasn't just my
shipment and/or the altitude. My replacement bag should be here soon.
BTW I am out in the Tucson region and we dare not (or shouldn't) feed
the wildlife. That will encourage prey animals and then possibly larger
predators to come around, such as cougars. Coyotes and javalina are a
problem too. Everyone has a fenced yard, at least part of it.

--
Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.