From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:48:52 -0700
Sir,
For your information,*_these ferrets are fixed_* before they go to the
pet stores and sold.

Chris Mathis, take these ferrets in when the owners of these pets lose
their jobs, homes or health issues. Or the new owners/parents find out
how much work they are or lose interest in them. She adopt them out
when someone are interested and pass the home inspection. These
wonderful ferrets do have health issues like any other pets.

Animal shelters calls the ferret shelters to come and pick them up,
most of them don't deal with ferrets and then they are put down.

I am a ferret owner and my home is a forever home for these ferrets.
When the ferret owner call me to pick them up. They are crying, they
call or email me to find out how they are doing. To give up a ferret is
like losing a child to death. Also ferrets give their love, they are
comfort to human who is sick, depressed. I know that first hand with my
husband, he loves these babies. They crawl up the chair and then gives
kisses, settled down to go to sleep with him. For me, it is a love that
keep on giving no matter what is going on each day.

There is to few ferret shelters most of them had to close their doors
or turn them away because they are full. Sometimes people get turned
down for adoption so they fill a complaint against the shelter.

Please help Chris Mathis, to keep her shelter open.

Your Truly,

Marie Smith  (5 ferrets, Angel, Tess, Izzy, Snoops, Charlie Smith)
43 - 1540 Cowichan Bay Rd.
Cowichan Bay, BC V0R 1N1
250-715-0641