From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:11:46 -0500
Howdy all!

I would like to extend an invitation to all ferret enthusiasts around
the Roanoke Virginia area to join our sister organization, the Star City
Ferret Club this coming Saturday, March 11.  We meet at the Williamson Rd
Public Library at 1:00 p.m.  in the meeting room.  This months topic is
near & dear to Bob Church's heart: "Enrichment, learn how improve or
enhance the quality of life for the ferrets that share our hearts."

There is no charge to join us and we have such a good time we usually
have to be tossed out at closing time!

Any one needing more info, please contact me directly.

Thanks for all the advise we gather from this list.  Every day is a
learning experience!

Debbie