From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:42:39 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

I have been fortunate enough to never need to buy ferret bedding.
Sabrina the Bat Biter, Switch and Lily, Ping and Puma get *sent* bedding
by their fans.  (Spoiled little so and so's!) I have a *lot* of bedding,
much of it lovingly hand made by very skilled seamstresses.  You wouldn't
BELIEVE the beautiful tractor bedding collection I have!  It gets a lot
of use.

That said, I have *never* seen any bedding that truly matches the quality
of Rose's.  Not a loose thread, not a dropped stich, all seams line up
perfectly, it takes washing and only gets softer and nicer.  (I don't
mean to diss anyone else's bedding.  There may be better out there, I'm
just saying I haven't seen it.) Because Ping is He came from the MAFF
Shelter here in Mass., he was sent home with a complete set of Rose's
bedding, as all of MaFF's adoptees are.

Well, truly, what would I know about ferret bedding?  I don't sleep in
it.  But Miss Lily, Ping, and Puma have all had their choice...sleep in
the bedding that came with Ping from Rose, or sleep in something else.
They *always* choose Rose's first, above any other bedding, and they do
sleep in it.  I don't know how much her bedding costs (I've never been
to her e-bay site) but you simply cna't go wrong with her stuff.

Alexandra in MA

(This message has been endorsed by actual ferrets, currently sleeping in
one of Rose's hammies.)