From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:40:07 -0500
Janna posted:
>We're getting married next summer, and in keeping with our informal,
>somewhat quirky wedding plans, it would be great to have some kind of
>ferret figurine as a cake topper.  Has anyone seen ferret bride and groom
>figurines or some other sweet ferret "couple"?

Well, congratulations and lots of luck!  When we got married, my mom said
absolutely no ferrets at the wedding!  So what we did was bought some of
those little ferret figurines (found in Hallmark stores, etc.) and went to
a ceramics place near us, bought ceramic paint and painted them to look
like our ferrets.  They hid very nicely among the flowers on the cake.
This is an idea if you can't find bride & groom ferrets.

Sara and Kurt Petersen