From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 12:26:42 -0400
Tomorrow (June 2) Is the last day we will be taking bids for the Harley
fundraising auction.  There are still many really good deals that haven't
been bid on as well as the "Erin" beanie baby raffle.

There are items from the Ferret Store, 100% Natural for Pets, Many Beanie
Babies, Diana Princess of Wales collector stamps, Ferret Angel Tree Topper,
Natural skin care set and a new ferret drawing which is beautiful.

Harley is still hanging in, and on Friday we were able to flush his nasal
passage successfully. However, the most important test of all was not able
to be done due to prolonged anastesia so that will have to wait.

Raffle tickets can still be obtained by e-mailing [log in to unmask] with
the amount you want and then sending a cheque by June 3. Tickets are $2
each or 3 for $5.

Good luck to everyone who entered the draw and thank you to everyone who
donated items for Harley's auction and to the people who bid on them. It's
been a wonderful experience for both Harley and myself and I want to thank
everyone who participated from the bottom of my heart. You are all loved by
Harley and I :o)

Randy
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick