From:
Les Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1993 19:02:22 -0400
that it's rarely, or never, mentioned, because it's the only chow my
seven-year-old ferret has ever had.  Since it's formulated for ferrets
rather than cats, you don't need to worry about protein levels and
supplements.  The only trouble is that it's not that readily available.
Here in the Seattle area I know several sources, but when our ferret was
spending a few months in Indiana, and I wrote to Purina to see where it
could be obtained there, they sent me a list of seven places, all of which
were 25-40 miles, in various directions, from the city I mentioned.  If
anyone wants to try it, write to:
Purina Mills, Inc., P.O. Box 66812, St. Louis, MO 63166-6812.

Arlyn Kerr