Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:40:25 -0700
Awhile ago we had a few posts that talked about MyPoints, Inbox
Dollars, and a few other places where you can earn money or gift
cards by reading emails. I have a few more tips to share!

My new favorite thing to do is being a BzzAgent
(http://www.bzzagent.com). You don't get paid or earn gift cards BUT
you do earn points for MyPoints (usually 30 to 50 points) and you get
free stuff. Basically, they send you products to try out along with
free samples that you hand out to friends. Then you submit a review
called a BzzReport and you have to tell them how you passed the "bzz"
along about the products by handing out free samples or coupons that
they give you. I've only been with them for a couple months and I've
gotten a few cool things - laundry detergent, full sized bottles of
Burt's Bees face wash, and some of the new SoftSoap Nutri Serum body
wash. You can also try VocalPoint (http://www.vocalpoint.com) for
free samples - you don't earn any money or gift cards but you get
free stuff.

Another thing you can do is write How-To articles on ehow.com. You earn
actual money (not points!) that they deposit into your paypal account.
It doesn't pay a lot unless you write A TON of articles, but every
little bit helps! I don't write a lot - maybe a few articles a month -
and I usually earn about $20 every couple months. You can write ehow
articles about ANYTHING - such as "How To Care For Your Pet Ferret" or
"How To Feed Your Ferret". Since everyone on here is so knowledgeable,
you'd probably be really good at writing these articles! And they don't
have to be long either! You get paid based on how many of your readers
click on the ads displayed with your article.

Thought I'd share!

Melissa