From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:49:51 EDT
Oh!  That's her story!  I didn't ever know!  Well, Sandee's human, thank
you so much for taking the time to share a memory that I know is ever so
bitter sweet to you.  Sandee has helped so many grieving people for so
long.  She has helped those who have never grieved over a ferret as well,
because they have hope for when that day comes.  Sean, of Sean and Rocky,
is better prepared for Rocky's future passing because of Sandee.  When
we had a ferret (Jubilee) get deathly ill in front of Sean for the first
time last year, I quickly jumped at the chance to tell him and the sick,
little ferret all about Rainbow Bridge.  It was a peaceful time for the
family to think about God, heaven, angels, weangels, the bridge, and even
Sandee.  No matter what religion you are or if you have any religion at
all, these stories can really help some people.  It helped us accept what
was to happen to this little ferret and make it a bit easier.  Without
Sandee and the bridge, Sean's grief would have been completely unfocused
and chaotic.  And for an autistic person that is sheer Chinese torture.
He talks about Jubliee all the time now.  He has nice thoughts and
positive thoughts about her now.  And he has slowly accepted the fact
that Rocky is not going to be here to hold forever.  He has something to
grasp onto for the future of Rocky when he leaves this earth someday in
addition.  He has been able to peacefully come to terms with this in part
due to Sandee.  And he now believes that when Rocky or he passes away,
they will see each other very soon in the scheme of things.  So you
see, you've played a very important part to a childs' life and his
development.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/