Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:29:15 +1300
I know I know... it's about time!!  LOL Unfortunately, you can't hurry
developers with film, especially not when they're closed!  The kit pictures
have (finally) been updated, showing the kits at two weeks of age!!
They're all growing, and the little runt is definitely determined to do his
darndest to catch up!  Baby is still tired (who wouldn't be, looking after
seven babies?!) but the kits are not as demanding now as they were and so
she gets the occassional time away from them, sleeping in the hammock, or
stretched over the floor by the nestbox.  Once Christmas has passed, the
kits will be moved to the ferret room, since all varnishing will have
finished and there will be no danger to them.  *All* the ferrets, except my
two jills, are in the main outdoor cage now, and are very happy there!!
LOL They get cooler in the summer heat out there than I do under the tin
roof in here!!  If only I could put the computer in the ferret cage
outside, I'd be set LOL

I've also put wavs of the kits at one week, and two weeks, and, of course,
of their dad.  I'm hoping to continue to get wavs, however now the kits
aren't making as much noise!  Time will tell to see if I can capture the
kits on wav again next week.  They turn exactly three weeks of age on
Christmas Day (my time) and so I'll be taking more photos then, however,
finding someone to develop the photos the following weekend *may* prove
interesting...

The kits can be found at: http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/kits/

Since I've needed to use up the film, I've also taken some photos of
my other adults, and if anyone is interested they can be found at:

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/ferrets/

Hugs to the fuzzies,

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm