Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:57:53 -0700
Hi all

Everything haz been kinda slow.  Lucky haz been doing well on hiz own and
doesn't need me anymore.  He will do just fine.

A little girl named Chynna came in today.  She waz met by Chapper, Cheba,
Jay, Billy, Chara, and Chuck.  They were interested in da stuff going on
at home especially da gossip.  They sat and talked for some time about
this and dat and what had gone on.  Then it waz time to head out and
explore but first they had to stop by da Fruit Bar and grab a rasin or
two.  Then they headed out to see all da sights and attractions.  I later
saw them over at da Otter Slide where they were doing a lot of sliding and
playing in da water.  They would all slide down and then hit da water with
a big splash only to jump out and run to da slide to slide again.  They
weren't interested in da water to much only da slide.  Chynna said dat old
age sucks and she feels bunches better.  She will be here with da rest
waiting.  She said to pass on all her luv and lots of kisses and hugs.

I am off to da Festival to dance da night away.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee